Thursday, August 5, 2010

He Seems Angry

Angry Dude:

This actually happened a couple of weeks ago, but I kept forgetting to post about it. I knocked this guy out from 3 or 4 super turbos in a few minutes and he just went nuts in the chat.

Apoorva186 (Observer): i hope boom....the mother-fkin donk loses all his money and roams naked on the streets
Apoorva186 (Observer): i curse boom to lose all his money....and start begging today
Apoorva186 (Observer): lose mofo....lose
Apoorva186 (Observer): lose and cry...like a fkin beaten up donke-y
Apoorva186 (Observer): call the donk he bluffs like a fool....constant and stupi-d
Apoorva186 (Observer): kick his butt...he is one moronic c-unt-muscle f-aggot
Apoorva186 (Observer): 4266 kick booms but-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): hate stupid mofos....kill them 4256
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t
Apoorva186 (Observer): boom is a c-u-n-t muscle.f-a-g-g-o-t

I personally love the end. I have definitely never heard that phrase before. Chat like this really brightens up boring sessions for me, so keep it coming!

Poker:

I finally started playing after the break and it's been going well. I have only put in 4.8 hours and 140 super turbos. I play quite a bit during non-peak hours and the volume at 100s and 50s has been low. Ideally I would only be playing 100s and not even touch a 50. But so far I my breakdown of games has been 19/35/65/21 at 100s/50s/35s/20s. I have played more 20s than 100s, which is nuts. I guess it's time to wake up a couple of hours earlier.


August so far




















Golf:

I am playing one of the biggest tournaments in my city this weekend. I only play around once a month these days, so I am going to play a round with a friend tomorrow and see how my game is. Shooting 2 good scores this weekend would be nice.

My volume from now till Sunday probably won't be much due to the tournament. I'll play tomorrow after the round and hopefully all of Friday. The tournament is Saturday and Sunday morning, so I will try to take money from the weekend fishies if I am not too tired after the rounds.

2 comments: