Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday: 235 Super Turbos

Today was another really nice day. I woke up bright and early at 9AM and played a 120 game session in 3.5 hours. I then played 2 shorter sessions much later in the evening. The end result?

Fun Tuesday



















That's 435 super turbos down, 565 to go. 3 days left. I am going out drinking with friends tomorrow night, so I am aiming for a long morning session.

In one of the 100s that I got heads up in, I got the worst stretch of cards I have probably ever gotten. It was so bad that I had to take a screenshot of it.

97o = MONSTER






















72o, 72o, 32s, 72s, 82o, 64s, 64o, 83o, 97o, 94s.... pretty spectacular right? What's even more spectacular is that I won 5 of the 10 pots because my opponent was a tight fish who limp/folded or open-folded a ton. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome man, sounds rough been following your blog. what you do in the supers is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolut love to have a chat with you given your Super turbo SNG knowlegde. Please add me at MSN or facebook. Henrikdyme@hotmail.com or Facebook name: Enrique Von Rasmussen.i like facebook the most but MSN is just fine too :)

    I think we could have a nice chat. Thanx for a great blog btw...

    ReplyDelete