Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Move Up

It hasn't been a successful move up so far. I have only put in 303 super turbos in the last 3 days since I started playing the 200s and my red line and winnings are down. It's been a frustrating 3 days as my internet has been acting up and I haven't been winning.



















I am not giving up though. I have been studying and reviewing a lot. I am just running into a lot of unavoidable situations as well as making some bad decisions. I definitely need to cut those out. The goal from here on out is to think about every decision and not play on autopilot. I have to really analyze what's going on when it is my turn to act.

I contemplated moving back down, but am positive I can beat the 200s.

As I wrote that previous sentence, I think I changed my mind. The 200s seem insanely reg-filled. If I beat the 100s for 3%, and the 200s for 1-2%, then I would rather play the 100s with lower variance.

Well, I just made up my mind. I am going to drop back down and not play any more 200s for a while. I just feel so comfortable at the 100s/50s/35s, and don't feel much pressure. I think that makes me play my best. I am going to do try and put in some good volume and see what happens.

My mind is flip-flopping, but as soon as I decided to drop back down, a sense of peace came over me. It was as if I was dreading waking up tomorrow and playing 200s with the knowledge that a 5-10k downswing can easily happen. It's back to moving down and crushing!

Crazy blog post. I am not going to edit it... you can just read the mess that went on in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment