Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's Going On??

This downswing is reaching silly proportions now. I had a pretty decent day and my EV line was above 0. But yes, I lost another 3k. It's getting stupid.

Outside poker, things couldn't be better. This game just frustrates me so much. Maybe if I post my graph of this downswing, my luck will change? Who knows. I just need to get on the right side of the poker gods. Here is the puke graph since December 15th.
















That's an astounding 16.5k below EV, and 110 buyins below EV. I have obviously not played my best during this stretch, but it's still breakeven and profitable when you include rakeback. The last few days have actually been me playing well, but I just continue to lose.

My profit is now at 10564 for the month and unless I get on a real heater, this challenge is going to be very hard to complete. My single goal for the rest of the month is to play solid poker and make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment