Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holy Balls, What a Day

Thank you for introducing me to that phrase Dave. Today was just an insane day. It's my best SNG day ever, surpassing the previous 5k day. The next time I run bad, I am going to look back on this post and remind myself about this heater. It's super fun playing well and winning every single allin. Today's graph is below, holy balls.
















Overall Profit after day 5: 10,194
Leaderboard: 4th

On a completely different note, I was pretty bummed after the 2006 football World Cup, when England lost to Portugal on penalties in the quarterfinal. After that happened, I wrote this on my facebook profile - "england - world cup winners in 2010". The World Cup draw for 2010 was made yesterday, and England have themselves a pretty easy group, including an intriguing match against USA.

My prediction for Group C -
1. England
2. USA
3. Slovenia
4. Algeria

No comments:

Post a Comment