Saturday, December 5, 2009

Days 3 and 4

I haven't played much this month due to me being busy with non-poker related stuff. I've played 18 hours in 4 days, which would actually be quite a lot in my pre-blogging days. That's a good sign that I'm playing so much more due to these challenges.

The 2nd and 3rd days were pretty bad. I went back into the dreaded autopilot mode that happened during my last challenge. My EV (red) line was stagnant, and the swings were brutal. I got my focus back today and went back to playing my A game. The EV line started going up again, which I'm very happy about. Too bad I ran 2k below EV today.

Here's my graph for the month.














Overall Profit after day 4: 3435

I'm running insanely hot at the 75s, and pretty horribly at the 169s. I'm up a ridiculous 5000 through 172 tournies at the 75s (39% ROI). I'm down 2500 through 323 tournies at the 169s (-4.5% ROI). Please let me run good at the 169s for the rest of the month.

The High Limit SNG Leaderboard is pretty bunched up. I'm 2nd with 3400 points. The leader  is on 3670, and 10th is on 2600. The plan for the next few days -

1. Insane volume
2. Play well
3. Run good
4. ???
5. Profit

Did I do that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment