Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Dark

The current just went and I can't sleep because of that, so here I am writing a blog post. I do have a UPS that lasts for 4 hours, and my laptop battery lasts around 3 hours. So for poker, the current going is not -EV, but for it is definitely life -EV.

Today was very similar to yesterday, it wasn't a day full of perfect decisions. In my first set, I was talking to a couple of poker friends on skype, discussing the pros and cons of super turbos. That was fun and reminded me of why I play enjoy them. I probably wasn't concentrating completely on the super turbos, but that happened right from the beginning when I loaded up a couple of MTT's.

Today's graph:

















Goals for tomorrow -
1. Only Super Turbos
2. Good Decisions
3. Red line at +1500

I'm quite unhappy about the red line being just above 0. I did run well, but as I said earlier, I am obsessed with my red line. All I care about is it going steadily upwards. If that happens, then I know the money will follow if I put in the volume.

Overall Profit after day 10: 21221 (around 9000 above EV)

Here's a fun hand from today. I had no idea what on earth to do until DogGoneGood called!

Full Tilt Poker $160+$9 Sit & Go (Super Turbo)
Seat 3: Adam Junglen (960)
Seat 5: cal3274 (60)
Seat 8: DogGoneGood (1,520)
Seat 9: Hero (160)
DogGoneGood posts the small blind of 50
Hero posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [Qh Qc]
Adam Junglen raises to 960, and is all in
cal3274 folds
DogGoneGood calls 910
Hero folds
Adam Junglen shows [Ah Th]
DogGoneGood shows [8s Ks]
*** FLOP *** [5h 3s 8d]
*** TURN *** [5h 3s 8d] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [5h 3s 8d Jh] [2d]
Adam Junglen shows Ace Jack high
DogGoneGood shows a pair of Eights
DogGoneGood wins the pot (2,020) with a pair of Eights

I need the electricity to come back NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment