Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No Poker For a While

I made a goal list 2 posts ago for this week:

Poker:
Yes Start playing again
No 30 hours
No Solid poker
Yes Enjoy myself

Golf:
Yes We have a very good professional coming down next week and I have booked 2 lessons with him - a short game lesson and a long game one. I hope to make the most of it.

Others:
Yes Finish writing atleast 1 essay for the applications to Masters programs. Hopefully, finish 3 or 4.
Yes Get a haircut.


I basically finished all the non poker goals. The essay is actually only 60% done, but I consider that a success because I have put it off for so long. I did the essay and got a haircut only because of this blog and the goal list, so I know the blog is life +EV

I have decided to not play poker until I complete my college applications. Once those are done, it's time for some serious volume and grindage! I am not sure what I will be playing though. I want to play rush poker since it is so much fun. I also want to keep playing super turbos, MTTs, PLO. I hope to finish the essays and applications by the end of this month, then it's non stop poker for the next 6-7 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment