Friday, November 20, 2009

End of Week 1

Firstly, I have some pretty amazing and horrible news which I cannot tell anyone until early next month. Ha, so that will have to wait.

Week 1 is in the books and it was really swingy. Ended at +6152 with rakeback, so a little ahead of pace. I played 47 hours, which I am really happy with. 130 per hour, while running bad is decent.



Here's the EV graph



I ran well today, but still am around 5000 below EV. I am a little concerned with the stagnant red line in the last 2 days. It's never been breakeven for so long. I wonder if I am just running into unavoidable situations, or if other people are starting to adjust to my ranges and play better against me. I will find out soon enough.

Here are my results sorted by the different buyins. The first 4 are just profit, without rakeback. The next 4 are profit with rakeback.



Good night and I need the red line to start going up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment