Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aftermath

Since completing the challenge, I have played exactly 0 hands of poker. I have however done a bit of coaching. I am suffering from a condition that DoubleEagle on 2p2 introduced me to - Winner's Tilt. I think it applies to most poker players, when we win we don't feel like playing more. When we lose, we have to play till we get back to even. Lots of people move up in stakes chasing their losses, luckily that is something I have never done. I have played maybe 300,000 hands of 1/2, but not a single hand of 2/4.

Hopefully, that will change soon. I am pretty much done with super turbos, and will be back to playing on Stars in the future. I plan on starting at 1/2 PLO, and then hopefully moving up from there. I will also throw in some tournaments and SNG's on the side. As for now though, I am going to be writing my GRE next week, so I need to study for that.

I am looking to start putting in serious volume again in around 2 weeks. I think I will set myself monthly challenges similar to this one, and see how that goes. This challenge definitely motivated me to play a lot more. In the meantime, I hope all of you get the run good out of your systems when I am not playing!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah how can you motivate yourself when you already have enough money that you can support yourself for the foreseable future and do whatever you want?

    I guess our paths will meet at PLO on stars soon enough haha

    ReplyDelete