Monday, November 30, 2009

December Challenge

I just can't stay away from the Super Turbos. I am scrapping getting back to PLO for now, and am starting a new challenge for December. The goals are -

1. 30,000 profit from Super Turbos, including rakeback.
2. Win the High Limit SNG Leaderboard for December.

That's about it. I am writing my GRE on the 4th, so I may not play a lot before that. Having said that, I am super motivated to finish this, hopefully by Christmas, so that I can take a few days off before 2010. I ran out of ideas for graphs and stats during my last challenge, so if you want to see anything in particular, leave a comment.

New poll is up. Go vote.

EDIT: Added a much cooler voting gadget, so all the previous votes are gone. Vote again!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you play a continuous session? or do you do like a batch of 12 at a time? if so, how long do you play for?

    i ask cause i grind mtts and 26/45s, i want to try out the super turbos for a bit see what happens, your blog has inspired me to start playing these for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play continuous. I try to play a maximum of 10 at a time. I just play for however long I feel like - it can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours.

    Good luck at the super turbos!

    ReplyDelete