Friday, April 30, 2010

It Continues...

The bad internet continues and there is not much point in playing poker when I get disconnected for a few seconds every 5-10 minutes. It should be resolved in a few days. At times like this, when I have no way of playing poker, do I realize how much a part of my life it has become.

I found this really cool site with loads of puzzle games. I started playing Nurikabe and after a LONG time I finished a 20x20 grid. This one took me around 82 minutes to finish, and that was after 4-5 long and tiresome failed attempts. I was so thrilled when I finished, that I took a screenshot.





















The game starts with just the numbers, and you have to determine if the cells are either black or white. There are 3 or 4 rules to follow. I played it HERE and will be super impressed if anyone finishes a 20x20 grid within 24 hours of playing their first ever 5x5 game. Please do let me know how it goes if you try, it's a fascinating game.

I will now end the lamest poker blog post ever written by wishing all of you good luck playing poker while I find sillier ways to pass my time.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to make you a proposal that have to do with programming. How can I contact with you?

    jal9000@topmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your proposal about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I cannot post it here (you will understand why, when when I explain to you). It is about programming and of course poker. Please, email me if interestested, you will lose nothing.

    (I am not selling anything)

    Thanks anyway and luck at the tables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me your AIM id and we can talk, although I am sceptical

    ReplyDelete
  5. he wants you to help him with a bot no doubt

    this will not end well haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL for sure. I was talking about this with a friend, and he said this is 90% a bot/scam.

    ReplyDelete