Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Double Century

I can be all cool like Aaron and start a blog title with "The".

I had made up my mind to play 200 super turbos today, and I did it.



















I fired up my last session needing to play another 38 games, and it was an absolute train-wreck. It was past midnight and while I was fine, I knew that I wasn't that sharp. I didn't make the right decisions in some close spots, and just had a bad session (running into hands,  55 vs 66, AQ vs AK, etc). Although it leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, a winning day is a winning day. I'll take it.

An update on the overall mini challenge of 1000 super turbos, without playing a single 200 or higher:



















I want to step up the pace and finish this in the next 3 days.  520 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Flattering. Much better than the last entry that talked about me.

    ReplyDelete