Sunday, May 30, 2010

104 Super Turbos Later

2 Blog Posts in 5 hours!

It's just been such a long time since I had a winning session with my red line going up, that I wanted to post my first session after my "1000 Super Turbo Drop Down in Stakes Challenge".




















That's more like it. Now I really hope this continues. I don't think I have had 2 winning days in a row in more than a month.

I also feel so little pressure at the 35s-100s because I dropped down. I don't feel paranoid that regs are exploiting me. I feel free to just make the best decisions possible. I am looking forward to getting in 200 games tomorrow and hopefully a blog post after I play and run well!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for adding me mate, interesting to see what the super-turbo scene is like ;)

    glglgl

    ReplyDelete